Wedding Photography Fees
Wedding photography is a special art. The preparation... the pomp and circumstance, the relatives, the party... All these things make shooting a wedding a very challenging endeavor. A photographer needs to keep in mind that this is YOUR event, and you want a chronicle of everything that happens. From the selection of the dress to the seating plan, everything needs to be done with precision. So too the photography. There are many styles of wedding photography. I tend to favor the photo-journalistic style with some formal and informal poses mixed in. I think this gives the best portrayal of the event so dear to your heart. After all, you may only do this once, so why not have the best photo record you can possibly have. I will give you exceptional photos of the entire event, from engagement photos to leaving for your honeymoon in a Rolls Royce. If you want, I will even accompany you on your honeymoon to capture all the special moments you will have. Let me capture the day as it should be captured, in photographs worthy of gallery presentation.
Wedding photography services start at $995. For this you get:
- Four hours of on site photography service with one photographer
- All photo are published on a private web site for you, your family and friends to view and order prints
- You get two custom PhotoShows (my trademark wedding service) One of the wedding ceremony and one of the reception.
See PHOTOSHOW SAMPLES HERE
- Additional features available for additional fee.
- Each hour over 4 hours, $150
- Press Printed Wedding Book. This is a book produced much like a high quality magazine with a hard cover, 30 pages (15 pages, printed on both sides), $250
- 8 x 10" or 8 x 12" prints, ordered from my web site, $5.95 (additional sizes available on your web site)
- Additional services upon request / consultation